1. This new podcast. If you follow along with me on Facebook, I've shared the Risen Motherhood series before, but Emily Jensen and Laura Wifler have decided to continue the series to an every other week podcast. It's been an encouragement to me as a mom and I hope it encourages you too!
2. Two words. FULLER HOUSE. You guys, it airs today on Netflix. I looooved DJ, wished my name was DJ (be honest, you did too!), and most of all envied her hair and amazing 90's style. She was the coolest. My inner 10-year-old can hardly contain herself!
3. Shawshank Redemption ranks in my top five for favorite all time movies. You know, the movies you'll watch on a Sunday afternoon even though it's your 57th time? Naturally this story caught my eye...
4. Jeff and I had a good laugh over this one. I may be guilty of one or two (insert sheepishly raised hand). Actually we just took a road trip a few weekends ago, so this is all too fresh in our minds!
5. Earlier this month I turned 29. I'm really not dreading 30. In fact, it feels somewhat like the turning of a page to what I expect will be the best decade yet to come (and I have to say my 20's have been great!). I found this article on The Skills Every Twentysomething Needs to Learn from RELEVANT Magazine insightful and found myself nodding along.